Sunday, October 19, 2008

Again...

... I forgot to show this lovely blanket I made for my sweet, sweet friend Ana Carolina. She's starting this year in preschool and she's delighted. She loves being with the big guys and she's also in the class near my kid so they're all together taking care of each other, lol...

I also remembered I have some clipart of Mary Engelbreit and wanted to use it with the beautiful blanket and panels from her. I love her fabrics and her drawings so much and I think this blanket is the sweetest because of this beautiful panel.
Oh and here there's also a closer look to a detail I made to identify the blanket. I printed in fabric paper a drawing from Mary that's almost the same as the panel look and wrote her name in it. Then sewed it at the back of the blanket. I think it looks nice!

1 comment:

Lolita Blahnik said...

preciosa la mantita, la nena se va a quedar contentisima!!!
no conocia tu blog, esta muy muy chulo!!!