Monday, October 13, 2008

"Volveré"

This post is also about my marriage, lol... My DH is the "salsa-man" and this weekend he made a CD with all the top 10000000 songs he deeply love from all his salsa songs.
Today we were driving back home from work and he was with the music so loud (the kids were with my Mom, lol...) and he choose all the songs I like so that I won't say anything about the volume, lol... He even played some that aren't "pure" salsa like this I add here
That reminded me how much I love this boy's voice. He's Huey Dunbar from DLG's great group. He's now singing by his own and I also like some songs he has made without the other boy, and I do because his voice is unique! I remember his first solo album he had a video where he was wearing a "Pink" suit!!!! And, the weirdest thing is that he looked soooooooo good, lol... Even so masculine, lol...
Well, hope you'll enjoy this clip with this great song "Volveré". I heard this song for the first time in the voice of a flamenco singer called "Chiquetete" and loved it. But after DLG I think Huey got the spirit of the song better than anyone. Also the video tells the story so maybe it won't be a problem not to speak Spanish to know what's all about, lol...
I hope you'll enjoy Huey's voice as much as I do!

1 comment:

Jhonny Paz said...

si Huey Dunbar es el #1 .... La Mejor Voz Latina!!... no solo en salsa en todos los generos musicales... la vida q el le da a cada tema con su Voz ...

http://hueydunbarperu.webcindario.com