Thursday, September 4, 2008

September already!

What a pity! I can't believe the school holidays are gone! Tomorrow Henry will start school and he doesn't want to at all! He has his new Walle lunchbag and tumbler but he still isn't motivated. I have bought him a little surprise for tomorrow so when we'll go to pick him up from his first day of school he'll have something to talk about and a new toy to play with!

Oh, I have a confession to make but I'll deny have said it if I'll be ever asked about it! lol... 
The city is a blast!
Yes, me, the tiny town girl today has loved the city sooooooo much! And all because of Ikea! I went this morning to work with my mom there and when we got to her apartment there I saw in the building's hallway THE NEW IKEA CATALOG!!!!! 
God, I was so happy! I know it will be long till  someone get it here to my small town but in the city they have already distributed them. I even was thinking about going to Ikea to pick up the new catalog but knew it would have been difficult for me to take the time to go there just for the catalog! So I have to confess today I was a CITY GIRL for a while! lol...
Tonight I am going to enjoy it so much reading my catalog with a coke and some mocha frosting that I have in the freezer, lol...  


No comments: