Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am in love...


... with this amazing dress!!!


This next September my cousin Marta is getting married with her sweet boy, Carlos. She's so special for me and I just want that day to be perfect! And I have found THE DRESS. 

The wedding will be in the morning, and I know that's not a cocktail dress, and I also know that black is not the color for a wedding but I am in love with the dress and it really fits me like no one else!

I need it and I am so happy I'm able to fit inside it!!!! lol...

Isn't it gorgeous?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS! It fits you wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress! I love it!
Lovely blog!

Larissa Holland said...

YES. it is so perfect! Wish it would look like that on me! ha!

Anonymous said...

wooouuuuu Te queda perfecto. hag