Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi There!


This is my first post in this blog. I have had one before about my crochet works but haven't posted there since a long time. I hope now I'll begin to post more often in this blog where I would like to write about my craft works, recipes, etc... And also share all the nice things and ideas I can see in other blogs that are so inspiring.

In this post I am going to show what I have made for my friend's baby boy, Enrique. I've made it using the Mardi Baby Cardigan from Alicia Paulson. I have always found her patterns sooo easy to follow and, also today, I have just received my copy from the Vintage Crochet book and I can not wait to start working with her patterns there. I think I am going to start with the cardigan for my baby girl.

I have made many Cecily cardigans as well and for me it is one of my all-times favorite crochet patterns. Here is a post I did make in my old blog showing one of the cardigans and also the "Bella" dress that's amazing!

Here's the photo of the cardigan already finished. As you can see I have changed a bit the final steps of the pattern but stills the same look.

No comments: