Friday, April 4, 2008

SBE

It's friday already! Can't believe it!


I am in a hurry to got sent the QP to the SBE's "Create It, Collect It" exchange and be able to enjoy an amazing QPs album for free. Just for the joy of sharing beautiful layouts!
I love digital scrapbooking and SBE is a lovely place to share and get inspired.


I am also posting today the 4x6 layout for the recipe card exchange that this month has the Crockpot theme. I am sure I'll find there many, many yummy recipes to do at home.
My recipe is one I got from the Gooseberry Patch's "Slow Cooker" cookbook and it's available for free at the site.


Oh, and talking about recipes... I have received this morning the Craft: Newsletter (I couldn't live without it now that I know it!) and there was a link about my perfect cupcake and it's the Neapolitan Cupcake. I have always, always loved Neapolitan colors mix and I can't even imagine eating a cupcake like this, lol... I am sure I'll add some coffee flavor around any part of the cupcake myself, lol... I have to try this soon! And also the whole blog has amazing recipes that seems to be so easy because the step-by-step instructions are amazing!

No comments: