Friday, April 11, 2008

Next Project!

Oh, God, I haven't finished yet the blanket for my kid. I must admit this is not getting me excited and always find an excuse to stop working on it for a while, lol...


Now I have my friend's little baby's Christening soon and I want to make anything special for him. I am going to make the ripple blanket from the Vintage Crochet book. The cover is the blanket I am going to make but in crib size. I love this book and couldn't wait to start making any project from it!, lol...


I am going to use Knit Picks  yarn called Ambrosia. It has been discontinued but I do love it so much. I have bought some once and I have kept it like gold!; lol... It is so soft to work with and I think it is a great yarn to use with a baby. He's amazingly cute and he deserves the best for his big day.
The color I have chosen are so soft and I think it will end being so sweet. I have only made the first row last night because I made some mistakes calculating the crib size but now I have done it right and will be able to start working in it properly today. 
I'll post a photo in the second I'll have something special, lol...

I am so excited now with this project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Anonymous said...

Me dueling the head de too much read in inglish. Very guay the foteision of my daughter in christ (very posh her). Can you spinking a little in cristiano ?.

Now in serious, very professional blog, I like it very much. I like spanish omelette too. And I think you must put your status in you blog. Royal Agulo´s Princess

Anonymous said...

I think I post in the wrong thread.