Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sweet Barbecue Chicken

Well, I love to make sweet recipes for main plates. That's why in my kitchen there's always soy sauce and honey, lol...

This recipe is so easy to make and so yummy!
These are the ingredients:
1 chicken breast
1 cup barbecue sauce
2 big potatoes peeled and cubed
1 tblsp soy sauce
2 tblsp honey
1 tblsp honey barbecue sauce
1 tsp fruity sauce
barbecue smoke spray
In olive oil fry the cubed potatoes. Set aside
Cut the chicken breast in cubes the size you like. Spray them with the barbecue smoke and cook them in a large skillet with 2 tblsp olive oil.
Meanwhile mix the soy sauce with the honey and then add all the other ingredients for the sauce.
When the chicken is golden colored add the sauce and the potatoes.
Now just mix them all well in the skillet and, enjoy!

And, please, excuse me for the bad photos. I've made them with my mobile phone and the resolution is not the best.  I'll do my best to improve the next ones, lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.